VerveCon aims to empower women in technology and build a community that helps them in their career path and prepare them to be an impact maker, to solve the real problems, and to prepare them to make tough decisions. VerveCon provides a platform and environment to come together, learn & inspire them in becoming great leaders at work.
Groupon alumni Anuradha Gali will be speaking at the event and some of our Engineers will be attending as well.
Why come? You’ll be…
- Hearing women executives covering the spectrum of emerging technologies catering all levels of careers – AI, BigData, IoT, Data Science, Containers, User Interface
- Attending the only conference in Bay Area offering technical tracks and career talks on same stage
- Participating in our unique issue-based mentoring program, a one year benefit available to all attendees
- Standing with women industry leaders as they discuss the continuing struggles faced by women in tech, and their suggestions about what we can all do to drive positive change
- Learning how to position and project yourself to be in tapped for leadership in your organization
- Contributing in our Interactive Sessions
- Discovering new and inspiring companies in our female founder panel discussions
Going to DEVWEEK 2018? Groupon Software Engineer Jaime Garcia Diaz will be there to talk about Web.js on Tuesday, February 6th from 2 – 2:50 pm PT.
Groupon is sponsoring and co-hosting a Google Developer Group East Bay Meetup here at our Palo Alto office! Join us on January 24, 2018 for an evening of tech talks as well as drinks and food. Groupon Mobile Engineers Erik Kamp and Aolei Zhang will be talking about large scale modularization with Android Gradle 3.
The Google Developer Group East Bay (GDGEB) meets semi-regularly in East Bay of San Francisco Bay. We invite our members that develop using Google technology to do brief demos of 5 minutes. This is followed by a technical presentation and/or demonstration of one or more Google technologies from 7:00 to 8:00pm. The time between 8:00pm and 9:00pm is available for longer talks, extended Q&A and/or more informal networking before everyone heads home.